+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby's new shirt sponsor is...

Derby's new shirt sponsor is...

JUST EAT!

I'm hoping the shirt sizing will reflect the sponsors message during the 3 year deal. I've been following that advice for years and some of the recent shirts have been unintentionally clingy! - view external link

re: Derby's new shirt sponsor is...

Ha ha made me laugh out loud this!!! If it had been the 1st of April I'd of thought it was a newspaper joke.

We'll look like a real American club now.

I think shirt sales will be down 50%, what fat bloke will wear one of these!!!

So we are really going with the health conscious route aren't we? Sponsored by energy drink and a takeaway business. Still at least we haven't sunk as low as Wonga. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride
    Ha ha made me laugh out loud this!!! If it had been the 1st of April I'd of thought it was a newspaper joke.

We'll look like a real American club now.

I think shirt sales will be down 50%, what fat bloke will wear one of these!!!
    Us fat blokes won't...

Apart from the obvious (Reid from Forest) which other plays should we consider signing to help promote our new sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by tamworthram
    Apart from the obvious (Reid from Forest) which other plays should we consider signing to help promote our new sponsor?
    That fat bloke who played for Preston a few years ago who Clough was reportedly infested in, cannot remember his. He would of suited a Just Eat logo really well, possibly with Pukka Pies across the shoulders. He obviously ate all the pies!
    Best pies in football are?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramfantastic
    That fat bloke who played for Preston a few years ago who Clough was reportedly infested in, cannot remember his. He would of suited a Just Eat logo really well, possibly with Pukka Pies across the shoulders. He obviously ate all the pies!
    Best pies in football are?[/quote]

Jon Parkin aka The Beast

Number one target has got to be Steve McNulty of Luton. Google him. Yes, believe it or not he IS a football league player now.

Brilliant deal for the club..

P.S Steve McNulty is quality defender for Luton. Fair play to him though

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams1884
    Brilliant deal for the club..

P.S Steve McNulty is quality defender for Luton. Fair play to him though
    If you actually watch some clips of him on YouTube he's a good footballer got a good touch and comfortable on the ball. Full head of grey hair at the age of 30 and looks about 50 but never mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)