+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Grapevine.

The Grapevine.

From a complete stranger, (me Ill talk to anyone)
    Malky in Norwich this weekend.

Now take it for what it's worth, he was 100% sure on this, had a long conversation with him, he said he had contacts working at the club.

Slightly worried when he paid the girl on the checkout at Tesco's with bottle tops. ;-D

re: The Grapevine.

RVW subject to a 5 mil bid from a Dutch club.

Please God let that be true.

To be announced on Tuesday
    MALKY McKay Is the new NCFC Manager.
    This is from the horses mouth and before any wits come on and say Red Rum or Shergar I can assure you that news will break

Malky has the same record as CH in spending money on rubbish players
    When at Cardiff he wasted more money on useless castoffs than CH did in Hooper and Wolfwinkle.
    The lad who came on today showed more ability, more life ,and more effort in 20 minutes than we have seen all season from Hooper, Elmander and Twinkle Toes.
    Perhaps Neil Adams with his coaching ability could be the NO.2 Have no idea who was with Malky at Cardiff

Daly, that was you at Tesco's :-D

PS think I'd rather have Red Rum.

Just don't know who I want , if NA is going to be a No 2 , I would be more happier , if it's Malky so be it , but it's going to be tough

Hi Daly and Laurie how's it going ,

Crap mate, we got relegated, mainly do to a muppet of a manager, and now it looks like we are trying to get another, and all this on my birthday, fecking hard old life aint it.

Daly, that old horse is looking a bit sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Crap mate, we got relegated, mainly do to a muppet of a manager, and now it looks like we are trying to get another, and all this on my birthday, fecking hard old life aint it.
    Many happy returns you old scroat! Was the cake designated as a fire hazard following a risk review?!

Hi Simsy
    Well I have had better times but now coming to terms with the fact with us dropping or is it drooping out of the over rated PL I now realise I have got one over McNasty. Paid for 19 games last year now going to get extra games and if we go into freefall and finish up with Conference footall I'll be sitting down to around 50 plus.
    Its all good.

PS Laurie If you are celebrating your birthday at the Castle tonight I'm the one with the pink wig, frilly knickers, suspenders and black going grey beard.
    Don't bring your rattle HEALTH and SAFETY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)