+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abdul Osman

Abdul Osman

just posted on twitter :
    "My time at #CAFC is officially over.I want to thank everyone involved in the club for their support especially the the fans #momories#lovea??i?"

Not too surprising, wish him the best

re: Abdul Osman

Quote Originally Posted by AlsagerCrewie
    just posted on twitter :
    "My time at #CAFC is officially over.I want to thank everyone involved in the club for their support especially the the fans #momories#lovea??i?"

Not too surprising, wish him the best
    Yeah, just had a chat with him then. Going down to London today and looking for an apartment with his girlfriend. Didn't say he had a new club but the fact he is looking for somewhere to live means he more than likely has something lined up

I wish him well.
    Memories of Coventry and the JPT at their place keep coming back. The Alex lads 'n lasses sung him his very own song.

Didn't see him on the pitch after the last game, which I thought was odd considering he was still officially club captain...unless I missed him of course.

In many ways its quite sad and I wish him the best and hope he has found another club, at the same time its not really surprising as he didn't really figure this season and I suppose he has been overtaken by Grant. With the emergence of Turton and Nolan along with Waters, it would be difficult to get back in the team and the club has to cut the wage bill somewhere.

No surprise, so with mark Ellis going just leaves Byron and max to complete the senior departures. Gives space to play our emerging players and the money to buy or loan some quality in any areas where we are struggling. I am looking forward to the next phase after some painful lessons have been learnt by Steve. Davis this season .

This player has been an enigma this season. When he arrived and played alongside Murphy, Osman was an excellent player. This season, with the departure of Murphy and the promotion to captaincy, he has been a shadow of his former self. I reckon a move is best for both parties. Good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick
    This player has been an enigma this season. When he arrived and played alongside Murphy, Osman was an excellent player. This season, with the departure of Murphy and the promotion to captaincy, he has been a shadow of his former self. I reckon a move is best for both parties. Good luck to him.
    I think you are spot on. I thought he was an excellent signing when he put pen to paper but when I expected him to step up after Murph left, he went missing.

[quote="objective"]No surprise, so with mark Ellis going just leaves Byron and max to complete the senior departures.

What about Ajay and Kelvin???