+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Mcinnes tears into ref

re: Mcinnes tears into ref

Quote Originally Posted by redscot
    North Eastern Supplementary Cup Winners

You do notice the "winners" bit as oppossed to say "runners up" or "finalists" [/quote]

Aye. You also won the prestigious "Dewar Shield" 15 times.

Well done. You've won more phuckin' trophies than Real Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by "CB_1874" lists are having a go at Aberdeen FC :star: :star: .

The pjms and lsc are a hoot.:)[/quote

The Mitchell Cup.

Its on our honours list so i would imagine we won it or were we just "finalists" ...take your time. [/quote]

I'd rather have Texaco Runners Up than Mitchell Cup Winners on my honours list.

Mitchell Cup Winners. [/quote]

You must be pleased as punch with this "gong" then...

"Scottish League East & North Division: Runners-up"

Quote Originally Posted by budgeover
    Hearts year has been sound

Its all good in the Gorgie Hood

We also smashed aberdeen and Hibs

Had we not the sheep would be 2nd and Hibs in no play offs
    Here's another brave wee soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Redford
    For Redford-

Unless who pull off a shock?

You do realise Dundee Unearly are odds on with the bookies?

And if Jacquie f*cks this up your season is a write off?
    No our season ain't a write off if we don't win it, plenty positives . Entering Europe after the ssb are out, and winning the second biggest honour in the country would be nice but I'm preparing myself for defeat . Sounds like you have already written united off . I have not although I do believe the saints are slight favourites regardless of what betting shops say ![/quote]

How the f*ck do you enter Europe if you don't win it?

And how in f*ck are St Johnstone slight favourites if the bookies say Dundee Unearly are odds on?

Dholly really are an absolute joke outfit, I think is how we can sum up this thread.

Only an absolute diddy mincer would disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo
    For Redford-

No our season ain't a write off if we don't win it, plenty positives . Entering Europe after the ssb are out, and winning the second biggest honour in the country would be nice but I'm preparing myself for defeat . Sounds like you have already written united off . I have not although I do believe the saints are slight favourites regardless of what betting shops say ![/quote]

And how in f*ck are St Johnstone slight favourites if the bookies say Dundee Unearly are odds on?[/quote]

Are your eyes painted on? Read it carefully before uttering your absolute garbage pish all over this thread, good lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Arab
    Dholly really are an absolute joke outfit, I think is how we can sum up this thread.

Matt Damon.

Seen the incident, should have been a foul but there ye go, it wasnae, was a boot in sheepy baws, life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_Dingus_Magee

Matt Damon.[/quote]

Fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Arab
    For Redford-

And how in f*ck are St Johnstone slight favourites if the bookies say Dundee Unearly are odds on?[/quote]

Are your eyes painted on? Read it carefully before uttering your absolute garbage pish all over this threa

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)