+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mcinnes tears into ref

re: Mcinnes tears into ref

Quote Originally Posted by DITA
    Dholly got two shocking decisions in their favour v Motherwell earlier in the season. One of them played a big part in them winning the league cup. Canny remember Dholly screaming about inept refs then.
    Phuck off AJ, Motherwell had their chance in the League Cup QF when Shaughnessy was incorrectly sent off 10 minutes in. They didnt capitalise on it. And I was angry at that decision then, as I still am now.

The fact Motherwell couldnt capitalise on being given a helping hand by the ref (more evidence of a not fit for purpose bunch of officials) helped cushion Shaughnessy's incorrect red.

[/quote]

Yesterdays goal wouldnt have mattered if you hadnt been allowed a hand ball equaliser in the last minute of the game at Fir Park. A draw would have been enough for us yesterday had you not got that gift. FFS McInnes didn't have much to say about the officials then. All yesterday did w

What forearm smash?

Quote Originally Posted by DITA
    What forearm smash?

Did he not score with his forearm against Motherwell?

It was a conspiracy to make sure I never won my bet. Corrupt as phuck

well did well, McInnes answered a question, nothing more than that :

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo

I hope you took my advice DeeMo, I had a dodgy feeling that well might win, one of my chums was waiting on the dandies for a decent wedge, thankfully he put a few ***dred on well at 3's

In hindsight I wouldn't have swapped Motherwell's poor offside decison in the LC QF, for the poor offside decision against Pawlett yesterday or the nonsense at the end.

That allowed us to win some silverware; and THAT was a massive box ticked well ahead of schedule for McInnes.
    Getting Europe was another; winning yesterday would just have been a cherry on the icing.

Quote Originally Posted by S**** hive

I hope you took my advice DeeMo, I had a dodgy feeling that well might win, one of my chums was waiting on the dandies for a decent wedge, thankfully he put a few ***dred on well at 3's[/quote]

DeeMo is saying different.

Quote Originally Posted by S**** hive

I hope you took my advice DeeMo, I had a dodgy feeling that well might win, one of my chums was waiting on the dandies for a decent wedge, thankfully he put a few ***dred on well at 3's[/quote]

Yes, sure he did.

Did he stick 300 on the draw as well, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Dholly got two shocking decisions in their favour v Motherwell earlier in the season. One of them played a big part in them winning the league cup. Canny remember Dholly screaming about inept refs then.
    Correct, KARMA

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)