+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Davis gets tough!

Davis gets tough!

Which seperates him from Dario in this respect, he knows our defence is woeful and has done the right thing by dumping Ellis, Mellor and Osman,
    needed to be done as we won`t keep getting away with last day escapes by conceding 80 goals each season, now lets bring in some defenders who can do the job right and get that awful stat down for next season!

re: Davis gets tough!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    Which seperates him from Dario in this respect, he knows our defence is woeful and has done the right thing by dumping Ellis, Mellor and Osman,
    needed to be done as we won`t keep getting away with last day escapes by conceding 80 goals each season, now lets bring in some defenders who can do the job right and get that awful stat down for next season!
    Davis let Osman, Ellis and Mellor go because he had to cut the wage bill, he won't get the budget to bring better defenders in than the ones we have already got. If Tootle moves on we may have to bring someone in but otherwise I don't see him bringing more defenders in, unless we find an outstanding centre half who doesn't want paying much.

I have said it before and I will say it again...what our club needs is a professional marketing team...

Has it been confirmed that Kelvin has been released?

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sictransitgloria
    Has it been confirmed that Kelvin has been released?

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
    He announced it on facebook over the weekend