+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poor ticket sales?

re: Poor ticket sales?

it takes a while to build up a new following. we have had two seasons of great success, be interesting to see what affect a poor year has on attendances. three years are generally regarded as goodwill for a new stadium.
    as for Thursday, many shift workers, including me, and four workmates, would normally have been there. sadly jobs do not close down for football matches.

What about that Italian lad? Can he be bothered to get to NYS on Thursday?

La Plastica Sanguinosa.

Perhaps it's because when we lose on Thursday, many will want to cry in the privacy of their own homes or start a fight in a pub of their own choosing.

Nothing makes me cry. I'll be in the Family Stand dry-eyed with disappointment and regret.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves
    it takes a while to build up a new following. we have had two seasons of great success, be interesting to see what affect a poor year has on attendances. three years are generally regarded as goodwill for a new stadium.
    as for Thursday, many shift workers, including me, and four workmates, would normally have been there. sadly jobs do not close down for football matches.
    Jocks gloves you plastic, I have taken early retirement just to see this match.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    Perhaps it's because when we lose on Thursday, many will want to cry in the privacy of their own homes or start a fight in a pub of their own choosing.

Nothing makes me cry. I'll be in the Family Stand dry-eyed with disappointment and regret.
    Don't worry..you will be crying zil but tears of joy.Your lacrimal glands will be secreting profusely...a flood of joyous emotion as it sinks in that the boys have proved you wrong.

Preston are a busted flush...trust me..they are mentally shot...you will be surprised!...pleasantly so

Sold out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123