+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Ticket News

re: Season Ticket News

Quote Originally Posted by fatfakir
    I've had a season ticket for 10 years now but won't be getting one this time. I've just turned 21 so now would have to go onto full adult prices and it's just too much to pay. It's not the fault of the club, I understand that football is becoming more expensive every year and Crewe have to move with the times and keep up with other clubs. Football in General is just too expensive now unfortunately.
    Not sure I understand that reasoning - you can, after all, stagger your payments so you don't have to lay it out all at one go, (although that will likely cost a little more) & if you can make it to more than 14 or so games it's still cheaper than pay on the day. (And cheaper than a Membership if you can make 18 games or more...)[/quote]

Daughter used this phased payment plan last season,4 monthly payments of 60 quid after a 60 quid deposit,dont think she paid any admin fee,but that were

re: Season Ticket News

How many did we sell last season?
    Incidentally our average home league crowd was up slightly on the previous campaign.4,932 against 4,903 or thereabouts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12