+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: booooo rosler out boring tactics!!!!!

re: booooo rosler out boring tactics!!!!!

Deluded...negative tactics that bit us on the **** in the end everyone i was with said the same zzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by billboy1949
    Do one you clueless twit

you want every game to be 4-0 and sewn up by half time get real! until we missed our second and they got the pen we looked soild under the pressure. Redknapps face was twitching like F4ck.. a short 12 day respite for 'Arry's men then smashed in final hopefully and oblivion

At the start of this season I thought I wouldn't ever say this, but that game with McCann, Watson and McArthur in CM all game is a Wigan win. We've looked a shadow of the team that did so well without those two.

That said I'm thrilled we're staying down, admittedly not great for the club, but selfishly as a fan we get to look forward to more games, lower prices and more wins than if we'd been promoted.

what a tit you are Boyce...
    Rosler took over a team that was unfit and was half full of players that are not good enough for promotion...
    how you can say a change of manager I dont know... Rosler for me all the way ..
    Summer signings will be interesting and he also needs to get rid of caldwell, ramis and a couple of others that are not good enough or injury prone..
    I say well done to Rosler and the team.. 62 games in one season was just a step too far .. great season on the whole with superb games and excitement.
    roll on the title next season !!

zzzz lets see if Whelan spends any money hahaha no chance and hang on a min thought we had the best squad in the league as everyone kept saying he got all wrong last night admit it
    Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    Rosler took over a team that was unfit and was half full of players that are not good enough for promotion...
    Summer signings will be interesting and he also needs to get rid of caldwell, ramis and a couple of others that are not good enough or injury prone..
    I say well done to Rosler and the team.. 62 games in one season was just a step too far .. great season on the whole with superb games and excitement.

You'd be better off supporting QPR. Their fans had no class either.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    [/quote]

you are a **** house anyway .. you only come on here to moan ...
    glad i dont know you personally ... D ick !!

boyceeeunderrated -You are an absolute tosser and should be banned from this board - my guess is you don't even watch Wigan and are just one of these cowardly keyboard trolls who gets a kick out of stirring things up !!

not at all im being straight up he failed last night wrong tactics wrong team you just don't know fu ck all pal and banned for my opinion have a day off pal and cowardly does it make you brave and cowardly giving an opinion on a message board

Bit harsh on Rosler this thread, though IMO he did get his tactics slightly wrong last night.

Taking potentially our main attacking threat off in Callum and replacing him with Waghorn, not a good day at the office for me.

I don't know if the heavy booze and rain blurred my vision but weren't Boycee and Perchy fantastic last night?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)