+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coincidence?...and good luck

Coincidence?...and good luck

That Tim axe gets confirmed after Ledley's testimonial and good luck Tim.
    Despite everything I believe you loved the club.
    Tactically, a bit naive - as you have never managed - but intent on playing good stuff. However, Ievy would never have trusted you to bring in your own players and give you a whole season.
    So, I suppose we'll never know if you would have finished top 4.

One half of me liked you and one half didn't

re: Coincidence?...and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by danegee
    Tactically, a bit naive - as you have never managed - but intent on playing good stuff. However, Ievy would never have trusted you to bring in your own players and give you a whole season.

Totally agree Danegee.

All well mate?

Sorry Eng, I tend to post and f-uck off!

Yes, all is well thanks mate. Just wandering what the summer has in store for us. I just hope we get it all sorted out and players in/out before pre season starts so he can work with HIS players and we don't have the usual same old.
    Hoping to go off to nerja again this year. My aunt is out there with her mates at the moment and the other lot have slipped in before me . Maybe going to go september.
    Highs of the year: EstAĦdio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.
    of course Nasri not making France WC squad!!
    (lets also hope Arse get done by Huddlestone and Livermore goals.)

Everything else was torture!

Hope you and your's are all well too and wishing you a great holiday in France mate.

Bake potato

Top 4???? really.

Yes, all is well thanks mate. Just wandering what the summer has in store for us. I just hope we get it all sorted out and players in/out before pre season starts so he can work with HIS players and we don't have the usual same old.
    Hoping to go off to nerja again this year. My aunt is out there with her mates at the moment and the other lot have slipped in before me . Maybe going to go september.
    Highs of the year: EstAA?dio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.

Hope you and your's are all well too and wishing you a great holiday in France mate.

Bake potato

Good to hear all well on your side mate.

Whoever takes over, we are looking at another transitional season,

Highs of the year: EstAidio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.

Bake potato

Danegee, Nerja is fantastic, have spent a lot of time there.
    Have you eaten at "34", if not do so, you wont regre

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome

Highs of the year: EstAidio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.

Bake potato

Danegee, Nerja is fantastic, have spent a lot of time there.
    Ha

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)