+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: qpr money

qpr money

there wage bill is higher that athletico madrids and borussia dormund and there losses are more than man city who have been recently done for unfair money. so why have qpr not been fined and stripped or had any telling off?
    there wage bill is almost double there takings.

re: qpr money

Quote Originally Posted by Truelaticsfan
    there wage bill is higher that athletico madrids and borussia dormund and there losses are more than man city who have been recently done for unfair money. so why have qpr not been fined and stripped or had any telling off?
    there wage bill is almost double there takings.
    because th'FA are knobs

I watched the game on tv last night and twitcher's face on 60 odd mins was a beauty. the pressure is still on them to get back into the prem I hope Derby run riot.

bitter because we were so ****
    Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    I watched the game on tv last night and twitcher's face on 60 odd mins was a beauty. the pressure is still on them to get back into the prem I hope Derby run riot.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated

[/quote]

ha ha, I'm reading posts on here, then suddenly the same guy springs up and says something sarcastic or detrimental to Wigan but always antagonistic to the person that offers a view.

We really made it hard for ourselves with the 0-0 on Friday. But we had the game last night won with ten minutes left we were a little unlucky not to see McCleans effort go in and with 12 days rest we'd have been in the Premier League I think.

QPR were the most unsporting crowd in the championship, booing our players for the first 10 minutes of each half and they play dirty off the ball stuff. The guy's right Redknapp looked in pieces last night and so were the crowd.

I knew when Cal

Their chairmen looked a relieved man yesterday, but i fear for them if they dont go up they could be on road to bankruptcy. Which even though i know not many people like them on here but i dont wish that on any club, the fa should stop people like this from buying clubs and bringing them onto the brink of ruin.

If they don't get up they will be ruined, got a feeling if tony Fernandez doesn't change his ways anything they going to end up like Portsmouth

Be a rebuild job if they go up or stay in the championship, wonder if Arry's got the stomach to stay if they don't go up and if the chairman has got the nerve to let Arry spend another boat load of cash.

Financial fair play comes into effect next season for QPR.

It came into play this year for the teams competing in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    Be a rebuild job if they go up or stay in the championship, wonder if Arry's got the stomach to stay if they don't go up and if the chairman has got the nerve to let Arry spend another boat load of cash.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)