+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cisse signs for Crewe

Cisse signs for Crewe

See the link - view external link

re: Cisse signs for Crewe

Ah ha very clever OOL!

I seem to remember that Cisse got a title when he purchased a manor up Frodsham way, wonder if he is still up there and still titled!

Djibril was at the preston game, think his son was one of the lads on the pitch at half time

Perhaps worth noting that Cassius Cisse made the choice himself, after visiting Liverpool, Man Yoo and Everton, rather than being sent here by his dad, as was implied by the other article. (see link)

(Also, his younger brothers are at Liverpool at the moment, so perhaps there'll be a couple more additions in the future..?) - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan
    Ah ha very clever OOL!

I seem to remember that Cisse got a title when he purchased a manor up Frodsham way, wonder if he is still up there and still titled!
    I understand that the family still live in the Frodsham area so, presumably, Cisse is still lord of the manor.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsarealright
    Djibril was at the preston game, think his son was one of the lads on the pitch at half time
    Yes, he was one of the youngsters having a kickabout before the game & at half time.