+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help re Thursday

re: Help re Thursday

Yes it's working so just use the link I posted earlier mate!! - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by LiAmOfRuFc
    Hi Scarborough I think Porto Santo is too far south to get UK Sky. You could always use the link below hope it works and you get to see the game.

UTM
    Did you put this up the other day? was a great link![/quote]

Not me Liam but it is one i use from time to time mate! it is usually a great link as you say.

UTM

Help re Thursday

Adventus, thanks for the link but I'm struggling with that one too. I think I'm being thick but I've got a couple of buttons to press, start or download. Regardless of which one I press it takes me to the screen in the link! Any advice? - view external link

Link won't load for me mate.

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm fecked aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by ScarboroughMiller
    Adventus, thanks for the link but I'm struggling with that one too. I think I'm being thick but I've got a couple of buttons to press, start or download. Regardless of which one I press it takes me to the screen in the link! Any advice?
    Hi Scarborough It could be your version of flash player, however try to physically type in the link into your search bar. or cut and paste hope that helps!

http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-1-live-stream-id3.php

Is it right that it keeps asking me to sign up to flicks 123? I'm starting to hate my iPad.

No, do not do that haha

Quote Originally Posted by ScarboroughMiller
    Is it right that it keeps asking me to sign up to flicks 123? I'm starting to hate my iPad.
    No mate you don't have to sign up to anything cant you just close that window down when it pops up??

I also hate your iPad

Have you tried vip box yet? If you go on there you should be able to select a sport, match, then choose from several links.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast