+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 World Cup sticker album

2014 World Cup sticker album

Ok how many of you lot used to collect these when you were at school. For me it was in the 80s and I loved school on a Monday morning when I had a swap I knew loads of people wanted.

Heres an online version for the World Cup finals, its a bit of a giggle trying to out-collect each other so if anybody wants to join in you can create your own groups and invite anybody to join. Ive created a group (Id number: 234313, Password: tykesmad1) - view external link

re: 2014 World Cup sticker album

Roll on next season.

yes I used to love doing the sticker albums, to be honest my lads doing the WC one and I must admit it's bringing back great memories when he takes his stickers to school to do swapsies

So come on then Daz, get yoursen signed up to the link I gave.

There is NO rule that says 'Brummies from Villingham cant join in!!'

You too Alfie. I know your knocking on a bit so will somebody please explain this and how it works to him

I will be away on holiday Acido or i would have done.. I got my grandchildren an album each the other day though at Sainsburys.. will help them collect them..

Ok when you buy the young uns a bottle of coke, message me the code because you get a free pack of stickers online with each purchase of coke

By the way, do you think they will go for this sort of thing on Burnsley, Blackpool, and Blackburn mad ?

think if I am honest this is the first yr I haven't bought em :-( anyone of you lads recall Texaco ( petrol ) doing em 1974 I think , they gave away coins ( with playerss ) I still have it somewhere & wondered if its worth ought ..?

Have you still got a tonne of swaps Daz, and cant get rid of them ? :/

Well i've done what you suggested mate, made 3 stacks of 5 stickers to swap and requested 5, logged out for a while and logged back in and nothing, absolutely sod all, got 76 swaps now

To be honest it's a shame as me and my lad were enjoying it, you get a free pack too when you get a shiny for the actual paid for stickers..

I collected these but I never actually filled any albums

It really was quite an expense to fill an album, my first was Mexico 86 I think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast