+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Information from Rotherham Games

re: Match Information from Rotherham Games

Thanks for your help.
    Any info on the friendly v Wednesday from 92/93 ? Date, score and attendance if possible

09/09/89 Denaby United v Rotherham Score ? attendance ?
    i cannot remember us playing Denaby in 89

Quote Originally Posted by swintonblade
    Thanks for your help.
    Any info on the friendly v Wednesday from 92/93 ? Date, score and attendance if possible
    Yes mate, we beat Wednesday :-D :-D (Sorry had to put a few of those in) 1-0 Mark Todd scored the goal.
    played on Saturday August 1st 1992, week before we played you guys at Millmoor in Phil Henson testimonial.
    Sorry no attendance again.

Martin...I wasn't at the game at Denaby in August 1989 but i do have the programme for it.
    Looks like it was a youth line up for us going by the squads given.

Thanks for all your help. I remember Toddy scoring. Stood on Tivoli in my brand new Blades shirt very warm day. Daft things you do when your young!
    Thanks again for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by samuel_vimes
    Incredibly the highlights are on Youtube (link below) and they confirm that it was 2-3 in extra time.

Listen to Harry Gration's Partridgesque commentary for Halifax's first goal!

had to laugh when i watched this clip with more bad handling from the goalkeeper - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959
    Incredibly the highlights are on Youtube (link below) and they confirm that it was 2-3 in extra time.

Listen to Harry Gration's Partridgesque commentary for Halifax's first goal!

had to laugh when i watched this clip with more bad handling from the goalkeeper [/quote]
    anyone notice brin in the crowd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12