+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: go on the boyceyunderated...

re: go on the boyceyunderated...

Passion? come on now mate let's keep it real Rossler is OUR manager and until Dave decides he's not he is OUR manager. Rossler has passion come down to a few games once in awhile and you will see. Our players have been programmed in to keep ball football under Lord Roberto of Springfield then Hoof ball under OC. Rossler has had them since Decemeber for goodness sake and took us from midtable strugglers to play off semis. One goal from the Finals. FFS

Sherwood, Sherwood?? Yeah and I wood, you are as mad as he is.

he still failed and is gameplan was negative after we scored on monday the facts are there did you watch the game ? we had 1 clear chance after we scored simple as that nobody can argue with this but you choose to...:/
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis_wafc
    Passion? come on now mate let's keep it real Rossler is OUR manager and until Dave decides he's not he is OUR manager. Rossler has passion come down to a few games once in awhile and you will see. Our players have been programmed in to keep ball football under Lord Roberto of Springfield then Hoof ball under OC. Rossler has had them since Decemeber for goodness sake and took us from midtable strugglers to play off semis. One goal from the Finals. FFS

first 10 min we got at them scored and looked dangerous then it all changed straight into a shell tell me im wrong ???

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated

[/quote]

I agree one clear chance and we should have buried it but we didn't? But McClean was playing as our number 11 not Rossler??????
    Woul

first 10 min we got at them scored and looked dangerous then it all changed straight into a shell tell me im wrong ???
    No you are always right, always!

Do you really think it is his game plan to score early then sit back and be negative and invite pressure and concede? Because it's never looked that way to me. He himself will tell you that's not the sort of football he believes in.

Like I said before, everytime I've seen Rosler on the touchline he was screaming at players to get forward, to keep the ball on the floor and play with tempo. If that's what you call a negative gameplan then fair enough.

I feel when he brings in his own coaching staff is when we'll start seeing the true Rosler gameplan.

You obviously dont understand football when the visiting team scores (that was us just to help you out because of lack of braincells) the home then (again to help you out that's QPR) as to get up a gear and put pressure on the away team that's what makes a football game

This mom wants every game settled 4-0 by 20mins and relentless wave of attack and attack, pushing back our ememies into the sea.No quarter asked and no quarter given. For Wigan and St George. By the power of Greyskull I will smash thy foes, burn down their fortress and hear only the lamentation of the women folk.Our new grand leader shall be crowned upon the feted corpses of their slain. He that was once called Jordan of Rhodes shall lead the Latics on his golden chariot to vanquish the Hordes and Whores of Horwich.

Anything less might be seen as negative tactics

I'm probably bi polar but both of me thinks you're are a f0cking tool

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    I'm probably bi polar but both of me thinks you're are a f0cking tool [/quote]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)