+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: go on the boyceyunderated...

re: go on the boyceyunderated...

we did it for 110 min and im the one with no braincells have a day off pal more postive play we would of won that game but we didnt we sat back invited pressure and it broke us end of story
    Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    first 10 min we got at them scored and looked dangerous then it all changed straight into a shell tell me im wrong ???
    You obviously dont understand football when the visiting team scores (that was us just to help you out because of lack of braincells) the home then (again to help you out that's QPR) as to get up a gear and put pressure on the away team that's what makes a football game[/quote]

Schools out!

boring talking to a bunch of clueless idiots that about sums it up...
    Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    Schools out!

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    Schools out!
    [/quote]

dust want ladder mon that hole is getting deeper tha digging thisel in

dust on my ladder what ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Schools out!
    [/quote]

dust want ladder mon that hole is getting deeper tha digging thisel in [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    Rosler never told his teams to sit back and protect a 1 nil lead. Every time I've seen him on the touchline he was always urging players forward and absolutely screaming at our strikers to press high up the pitch.

He came here without his coaching staff and got a squad full of players he doesn't fancy from 15th to the play-offs. At one time in March we were even thinking of automatic promotion!!

Also, funny how you bring up Sherwood; Spurs fans seem to think he is tactically clueless, rotated players too much, played some of them out of position, and also very very lucky to pick up all the points he got. Eh, but what do they know, right?
    [/quote]

Afternoon chaps

To be honest, while I like what Sherwood says before and after a game, I am not sure about his tactic

Hammerman, do you know someone who likes jellied eels? They don't visit us anymore, think they were a bit of a closet Latics fan either that or they were stalking our twofootedchallenge the ammount of times they came here.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    either that or they were stalking our twofootedchallenge the ammount of times they came here.
    God there's some weirdos out there :

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    Hammerman, do you know someone who likes jellied eels? They don't visit us anymore, think they were a bit of a closet Latics fan either that or they were stalking our twofootedchallenge the ammount of times they came here.

No...can't say that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    either that or they were stalking our twofootedchallenge the ammount of times they came here.
    God there's some weirdos out there :[/quote]

Telling me, woke up last night with someone looking through bedroom window, scared the ****** off like and phoned police but only description could give them was wearing a Wigan Athletic top with Roberto Martinez is my friend on back of it, also had a Roberto Martinez haircut.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)