+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pubs around Wembley

Pubs around Wembley

Anyone know of any child friendly decent pubs near the stadium?

re: Pubs around Wembley

Good post for the simple fact my question would be similar.

Never been to Wembley before, any decent pubs full stop around? I dont want to walk into the local Weatherspoons to be greeted by 17,000 blue and white fans saying "flipping hell John" and "You avin a bubble"

Id rather walk into the local hungry horse and see 37,000 rams fans...any tips would be chuffin marvellous, you know what I mean duck.

There are pubs allocated to each team the Wembley site will guide you. As for child friendly, I am not sure. Most will be rammed .. Excuse the pun.

What we did last time was walk around till we found a decent looking pub near the ground that had advertised itself for Derby fans. Most of them seemed to pick a team from what I could tell, but maybe more of the QPR fans may drink earlier elsewhere.

Sorry, Angry. Didn't see your post.

The east side of the stadium(QPR FANS)
    a€¢The Torch - 1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
    a€¢Crock of Gold - 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
    a€¢Watkins Folly - 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
    a€¢Blue Check CafA© - 12-13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
    a€¢Alisan Bar - The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG
    a€¢Crystal Club (Silverspoon) - South Way, Wembley
    a€¢The Parish - 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
    a€¢First Class Sports Bar - 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
    a€¢The Wembley Tavern - 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
    a€¢Cheers Bar - 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

The west side of the stadium(DERBY FANS)
    a€¢The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
    a€¢Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
    a€¢JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
    a€¢Thirsty Eddiea€™s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
    a€¢Flannerya€™s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
    a€¢Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
    a€¢The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
    a€¢Fusilier

Looks like I am traveling on my own from Jersey, and since it is the bank holiday weekend, flights are ridiculously crazy, just paid A£170.00 for an EasyJet flight, but it is certainly worth it.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, where's best for a few beers for a ram traveling to the game solo?

I'd say Green Man pub, that's where i'm going and after the game going to flying scotman for few quick beers...

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams1884
    I'd say Green Man pub, that's where i'm going and after the game going to flying scotman for few quick beers...
    Great, see you in the Green Man and hopefully for a few shots in the flying scotman after the match.

Quote Originally Posted by StHelierRAM
    Great, see you in the Green Man and hopefully for a few shots in the flying scotman after the match.[/quote] Sound mate. UTR

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)