+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

What a shambles!!

Thanks for making a Seasider HAPPY tonight!!

Back to no posts on here then!

LOSERS!!!

re: YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

Hello

BRILLIANT Claret Dave!!

I hope she was at the game tonight!!

Good luck in the Premier League again mate.

It's a MASSIVE buzz when your team gets there.

Still good to give the small Lancs clubs a bit of banter every now and then. Make them feel like we care. Preston could do with some fans of the big Lancs clubs adopting a second team.

We've got Accy, so I suppose it falls to the Lashers to egg little old Preston on when there's no important games on.

I think us Blackpool fans are seeing Fleetwood Town as a serious rival these days.

I feel for poor little Preston. No natural rival. Maybe Bamber Bridge could give them some rivalry?

True... you Lashers get on with deciding who owns the seaside and have the Lilies as your feeder club.

We'll get on with the Premier League job and have the Barstewards as our feeder...

Poor old Preston. My great granddad told me they were quite good once. Fancy that!

Our results against the top 4 tells its own story. Grayson has done well in his first full season in charge. Personally, I think that if we had gone we may well have come down again. The Championship has been quite weak this season, it will be stronger next time around. Grayson's team is a work in progress.Brentford took a few seasons to go up automatically and built a squad capable of doing so.

Keep watching this thread and knocking one off people.

FAO Seasider

PNE fans didn't like it at the end when the Rotherham Fan ran over holding up a Blackpool Shirt, made me chuckle...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyMILLERS
    FAO Seasider

PNE fans didn't like it at the end when the Rotherham Fan ran over holding up a Blackpool Shirt, made me chuckle...
    Yeah fecking hilarious, what a pr1ck especially at the end as we are all pi$$ed off anyway. I know most of you Millers wouldn't be overly happy about it but there are ****s at every club.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)