+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shaun Miller released

Shaun Miller released

Would anybody welcome him back?

re: Shaun Miller released

I'm a bit surprised at this because even with his lack of first team games, the fans seemed to like him. S'pose his whole time there was a surprise tbh. Getting released from League 2 and going to a big League 1 team.

I was a big admirer of Miller. (Specially during the 10-11 season, that solo goal against Chesterfield away was a class-act!). Don't think an Alex return would be beneficial for him. Shrewsbury or Chesterfield would be a good move

Quote Originally Posted by DeanoMaynard94
    I'm a bit surprised at this because even with his lack of first team games, the fans seemed to like him. S'pose his whole time there was a surprise tbh. Getting released from League 2 and going to a big League 1 team.

I was a big admirer of Miller. (Specially during the 10-11 season, that solo goal against Chesterfield away was a class-act!). Don't think an Alex return would be beneficial for him. Shrewsbury or Chesterfield would be a good move
    I didn't think we released Miller - he was signed on an undisclosed fee by the Blades

Hot head, always a booking/sending off waiting to happen...but yes. Better than our current fox in the box Clayton, and better than recently released AJ - view external link

Want to see more of Vadaine Oliver next season before bringing in any other strikers.

I'm sure he can find a club in League 2 maybe Shrewsbury would have him back. He wont be coming back to Crewe, its unfortunate but he didn't live up to the hype heaped on him by Dario and his career has been in limbo since he left. Personally I would rather see more of Oliver and I don't see many new faces coming in anyway.