+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: where's our FFP punishment then ?

re: where's our FFP punishment then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Corrected that for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    your absence has been a breath of fresh air. We can have the odd debate without you making me look stupid.

I couldn't help but remember all your big talk a year ago, how Billy would take you up, and the Rams would struggle to stay up.

Just pointing out that you have a bit of a habit of getting things wrong.
    Either you have Alzheimers, or you are just a plain liar!!!

Not once did I say we would get promoted, I had us down for a play off place last August, but hoped we would prevail. You tipped your side to go down.
    I never said the Rams would go down, but no one and I mean no one could have expected them to do what they did. Even the Derby fans will admit that,

However, if you makes you feel better in your fantasy world, so what you want. No one cares what you think, you fail to understand that.
    Now I have something more important to do th

No one cares what you think, you fail to understand that.

Of course they don't.

That's why there were 86 replies on the AOB thread I started!

No one cares what you think, you fail to understand that.

Of course they don't.

That's why there were 86 replies on the AOB thread I started![/quote]

And still the delusional world goes on. It went to 86 with everyone pissed off with hearing from you and telling you so. The mods were even asked to get involved. Don't let that fact get in your way of course.
    You go away, and we haven't had a thread like it. Absolute bliss. - view external link

The mods were even asked to get involved. Don't let that fact get in your way of course.

The actual 'fact' was that you and Romanis went squealing to the mods pleading for cards to be issued. The 'fact' no cards were issued was because the mods realised no rules had been broken. They actually did their jobs extremely well because they looked at what had been posted rather than who anyone supports.

Anyway, back to the FFP topic. Reading between the lines of Mansfield_Blade's excellent explanation, it seems that because you still have quite a few players tied up on lucrative contracts, the only ways to avoid the transfer embargo are to sell your most valuable assets before the deadline, or for Fawaz to gift the club a fat wad of cash. It will be interesting to see what happens.

The mods were even asked to get involved. Don't let that fact get in your way of course.

The actual 'fact' was that you and Romanis went squealing to the mods pleading for cards to be issued. The 'fact' no cards were issued was because the mods realised no rules had been broken. They actually did their jobs extremely well because they looked at what had been posted rather than who anyone supports.

Anyway, back to the FFP topic. Reading between the lines of Mansfield_Blade's excellent explanation, it seems that because you still have quite a few players tied up on lucrative contracts, the only ways to avoid the transfer embargo are to sell your most valuable assets before the deadline, or for Fawaz to gift the club a fat wad of cash. It will be interesting to see what happens.[/quote]

You're doing it AGAIN,

FFS, I give up.
    I didn't run to anyone. I said you'll h

Anyway, back to the FFP topic. Reading between the lines of Mansfield_Blade's excellent explanation, it seems that because you still have quite a few players tied up on lucrative contracts, the only ways to avoid the transfer embargo are to sell your most valuable assets before the deadline, or for Fawaz to gift the club a fat wad of cash. It will be interesting to see what happens.[/quote]

You're doing it AGAIN,

FF

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies

Anyway, back to the FFP topic. Reading between the lines of Mansfield_Blade's excellent explanation, it seems that because you still have quite a few players tied up on lucrative contracts, the only ways to avoid the transfer embargo are to sell your most valuable assets before the deadline, or for Fawaz to gift the club a fat wad of cash. It will be interesting to see what happe

Anyway, back to the FFP topic. Reading between the lines of Mansfield_Blade's excellent explanation, it seems that because you still have quite a few players tied up on lucrative contracts, the only ways to avoid the transfer embargo are to sell your most valuable assets before the deadline, or for Fawaz to gift the club a fat w

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies

Anyway, back to the FFP topic. Reading between the lines of Mansfield_Blade's excellent explanation, it seems that because you still have quite a few players tied up on lucrative contracts, the only ways to avoid the transfer embargo are to sell your most valuable assets before th

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, @ a plank that runs back to NCM to tell everyone about goings on in here.

As opposed to a plank who obviously still reads every word on NCM but is still too scared to post!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast