+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone not paid their bills?

Someone not paid their bills?

Posh chairman claiming on Twitter a club in the Championship has not paid a large instalment on a player they purchased from Peterborough.

Apparently, not the first time this club has been late. He sounds really pissed and has promised action!

Any ideas?

re: Someone not paid their bills?

Any ideas?

I have an idea, your a t***

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Any ideas?

Don't shoot the messenger!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Fawaz is the problem. Forest is his little train set and he's harped on before about the fact "he knows about football"...IMO he knows very little. He's made so many poor decisions from the vert start and it's a continual trend and from the inside and out Forest are looking a shambles.

Fawaz should get a team of professionals to run the club properly and take a back seat and just observe what happens. Unfortunately whilst it's clear he does have the best intentions, being a good businessman does not correlate to being a successful football club owner.

The fact he offered Pearce Director of Football smacks of ignorance...he thought it would be an honour but to me it's insulting! In any case Pearce would have been acutely aware that even in that position he would be a dead man walking...just like Dougie Freedman now...already a dead man walking as I sincerely believe that whilst Fawaz makes all the decisions that it will continue to poison F

Ramstein we know what the situation is we don't need to be reminded of it in every thread, but for us it's either Fawaz or doing a Portsmouth it's that simple at this stage, who knows Fawaz may get it right one day, his heart is in the right place i think

I hope you guys can turn things around. Surviving in the Championship @ mid table would be a good outcome for the season.
    The imbargo is not going to help, but people like Nigel Clough have done fairly well on a shoestring budget. I think your scouting staff have to find some young gems & management get rid of some deadwood.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimyLimey
    I hope you guys can turn things around. Surviving in the Championship @ mid table would be a good outcome for the season.
    The imbargo is not going to help, but people like Nigel Clough have done fairly well on a shoestring budget. I think your scouting staff have to find some young gems & management get rid of some deadwood.
    Limey, we've been weedling out the dead wood for a while. However, players like Abdoun and his 35 k a week aren't keen on going, with money like that for feck all

Abdoun was loaned out to a Belgian side today for the remainder of the season. Dougie don't mess about.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Any ideas?

TTR has already threatened yellows for getting personal. No doubt yours is forthcoming es***

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    Any ideas?

TTR has already threatened yellows for getting personal. No doubt yours is forthcoming es*** [/quote] i got called a lot worse on DCM and when i bit back i got banned for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast