+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket site permanently busy

re: Ticket site permanently busy

30 minutes in 13000 sold WOW it will be gone soon.. TAKE A NOTE QPR FANS. HAVE THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    That website is annoying as **** so I decided to closed it and went back and pressed book now hold it for 5secs then got through, got you ticket OTR.

Its strange that it don't rescognised your customer number or email to log on though :/
    Many thanks UTR. When I eventually got through there was nothing left[/quote] You're welcome mate i'm more than happy to help out

Got 3 tickets this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ellafella
    Got 3 tickets this morning.

New job touting them round Nottingham Ella? Better provide a map with the ones you sell there...

17,000 tickets sold out in 54 minutes.

QPR still selling theirs.

Oldtimeram i had same...by the time i got through it kept saying "sorry, there are not enough seats in the location you selected"...whichever location i selected...Think it was because I was after 4...Be watching on Sky with beers!..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)