+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play off final tickets

Play off final tickets

Does anyone have two tickets for the final? Tried to get through this morning at 9 but phone line was engaged and website wouldn't let me buy tickets?

re: Play off final tickets

Have you tried the Wembley site?

I had similar problems to you but thanks to UTR he was good enough to get me one otherwise i wouldn't be going either.

Yeah Ive looked on there website but it looks like you have to have a membership with them to get tickets. Just a little annoyed as ive been all season yet it comes to the final and the one game wonders are out but ill keep trying

im looking for one too

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    im looking for one too
    If you hear anything mate let me know

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    im looking for one too
    weren't you quick enough on the buzzer triz?

Quote Originally Posted by superrams10
    Yeah Ive looked on there website but it looks like you have to have a membership with them to get tickets. Just a little annoyed as ive been all season yet it comes to the final and the one game wonders are out but ill keep trying
    Have you seen all the club wembley details on the 'well I wont be going to wembley' thread?

If not, try those and see. Good luck.

Sold out in 54mins - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Ramondo
    Have you seen all the club wembley details on the 'well I wont be going to wembley' thread?

If not, try those and see. Good luck.[/quote]
    I have just had a look at that ramondo and i will ring club wembley up on monday to see what they have on offer! thanks for the help

I 99% have 1 ticket for sale.

I managed to get some tickets this morning sat with mates (i bought one the other day just to make sure i was going).

It is in block 127, it cost 72 quid with booking fee, I would be looking to get back what I paid, i think i can find receipt as proof???

I only say 99% just in case on the absolute off chance this Nottingham company make a balls up and i dont get my tickets i ordered today (not likely).

My number is 07817661819 if you are interested. I live in Chadd near to Virgin Gym.

Ticket will be ready as soon as i receive tother one, I expect that to be Tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)