+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: milly

re: milly

My best wishes to Milly in his fight against his illness.

Good luck russ and a speedy recovery...

Best wishes Milly, get well soon.

All the best with your recovery Milly.. get well soon mate.

Any more news yet on Russ?
    Having my pacemaker fitted at Wythenshawe on the 19th June, the day after the fixtures come out, hopefully both of us recovered enough by the big kick off.

good luck to you as well Yorky mate..

Best of luck with the op yorky,,Russ and Scott his son have both resigned from MHWMC committee as it is going to be a long haul on the road to recovery,,Dont actually know much other than the big fella is responding well at moment, will make sure he gets all your get well wishes. Thank's.

Hope you're okay Milly!!!!!

I was hoping to hear some good news re Milly.
    I do hope he will be okay.

Nice to see some good comments on this thread. I Even got some support for my bloody giving up of the death sticks. For the record I'm in week 2 of no cigs. I've weened myself off without patches or gum etc. I feel loads better, but still well within the craving period. I'm avoiding having a drink, as that's when I really fancy one. And cutting coffee out during the day is helping too. As I'd always have a cig with a brew.

Pat how is Milly please? thx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)