+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you improve FF

re: How would you improve FF

Quote Originally Posted by TallMidget
    The board was definitely better when COTW was a weekly event. And I mean proper COTW, not the tripe that has been attempted recently.

I'm willing to run it again, but the vote equalisation needs to be calibrated and tested. It'll cost about 3 grand, so perhaps if everyone chipped in we could make it happen.
    I'll have a word with Pompeyloyal and he can turn the next 3 shares into an Equalisation Maintenance Fund (EMF).

Great minds Chis

Yes the weekly caption competition needs to return .I thought SD did a sterling job there.. it is great for exercising the minds of those approaching (or passing) saga lout age.
    I also looked forward to "View from Scully Towers"... sadly with the controller on holiday in Riga carrying out pavement research I guess we will have to wait (unless some library pictures are available)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1
    Definately need a properly run COTW.

Also I(personally) am missing the weekly caption compo so excellently run by Exile and crappily run by SD
    I'm going to come down to Scully Towers and post a black squirrel through your letter box

Edit: cheers Kitey!

But Kitey...SD never declared a winner...at least Mrs Exile declared one even if it was always Sui.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Definately need a properly run COTW.

Also I(personally) am missing the weekly caption compo so excellently run by Exile and crappily run by SD
    I'm going to come down to Scully Towers and post a black squirrel through your letter box

Edit; cheers Kitey![/quote]

My white Squirrel will sort your black'n out

What was the last one...my "ring fenced "was a sure fire winner...but nuffink.However on reflection it might have been Lancer or someother neer do well

I would be tempted to have a different section for football. Then, when that gets shouted down, totally ban football threads altogether. It always gets in the way of what we all really want to say (Anus is ****er) and it would stop all the thread hijacking and we could concentrate on the abuse and offensiveness.

Sense at last

Anyway ,I always thought it was "everyones a Whanchor except you and me...but I am not really to sure about you

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist
    I would be tempted to have a different section for football. Then, when that gets shouted down, totally ban football threads altogether. It always gets in the way of what we all really want to say (Anus is ****er) and it would stop all the thread hijacking and we could concentrate on the abuse and offensiveness.
    Why don't you just shut the **** up Cunny and **** off back to your ****y little Normandy ****hole you call a sorry excuse for a home.

****!!

Oh yeah, we need a swear filter that works!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)