+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predictor (Week 41) - The Final Week - Wed 21 May

re: Predictor (Week 41) - The Final Week - Wed 21 May

Real 2-1 Atletico
    Hibs 1-1 Hamilton (Joker)

Real v Atletico 1-3 (Joker)

Hibs v Hamilton 1-4

Results...
    Wednesday
    Hamilton Academical 0-2 Hibernian
    Saturday
    Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid (at end of 90mins)
    Sunday
    Hibernian 0-2 Hamilton Academical (at end of 90mins)

Points scored this week...

...FINAL STANDINGS.

A big 'well-done' to our champion! Thanks to all that played along this season. I hope you enjoyed it and that you had at least one moment of triumph along the way. If you're hungry for more there will be a World Cup Predictor - the first thread of which will appear in a mere 2 weeks. - view external link

Thank you QoS1_StMirren1.How you managed to find time to organise all of this is beyond me.Too much "number crunching" for me to comprehend.Hats off to you my man.

Meantime,I would like to thank all that took part in what was a cracking competition.Did anyone take their predictions to the bookies??

Other thanks go to Queen of The South FC for being the best.The Doonhamers travel Club(Join up for next year...You know it makes sense).Hamilton Academedical FC (so that we don't have to back to their sh1thole)
    Beck Hanson for his music.
    Henry Weston and Frosty Jack
    My Dad for still being alive.
    Oldbag...as above.
    I LOVE YOU ALL.BRING ON NEXT SEASON!!!

MON THE SOUTH!

NWAH MWAH MWAH!!

Congrats to MADB who is worthy Champion and his second title in three years which is a tremendous feat. I ran out of steam despite a late rally but my blunders on missing out on fixtures at the start of the season ensured I was playing catch up.

This contest has been superbly organised and weel done.

Any chance if a world Cup contest ?

Well done MADB. For a long time I thought I was doing fine until to played a blinder about 6-7 weeks from the end.

Also thanks for organising this.

Now for the World Cup predictor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)