+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dunnit?

re: Who dunnit?

What? Who stole jjs laptop?

Im not sure that jj got banned,i know that he couldnt log on and thought that he had been banned,but im sure that sometime in the past i have seen the message that jj saw and it disappeared the next day when i logged on...

Ive never heard of anybody getting red carded on CambridgeMad,im not even sure that we have a mod on there...

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Cheers lads, I felt as though my whole life was slipping away from me yesterday and I sat up all night and cried.
    Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse they let me back on.
    You love it on there jj...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Im not sure that jj got banned,i know that he couldnt log on and thought that he had been banned,but im sure that sometime in the past i have seen the message that jj saw and it disappeared the next day when i logged on...

Ive never heard of anybody getting red carded on CambridgeMad,im not even sure that we have a mod on there...
    chalky, it's bleedin' obvious who does the banning on there.

i suspect JJ was banned and then unbanned because the 'mod' doesn't want to get a for himself.

and anyway, he's someone they can try and bully when tazz lad's not around.

big men.

Cheers lads, I felt as though my whole life was slipping away from me yesterday and I sat up all night and cried.
    Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse they let me back on.
    You love it on there jj...[/quote]

It's the campest board around, I find it faf the bitches kissing each others erses. Thon Pents and Kel are comedy gold.

Come on jj...You love the banter on there,i bet that you spend more time on CambridgeMad than any other board...

Most of the boards are dying, Cambridge Mad was funny for a while but it's a bit repetitive. Thinking of giving up posting on the boards like I did on VE, it's amazing how much of your life you waste blethering p*sh.

Come on jj...You love the banter on there,i bet that you spend more time on CambridgeMad than any other board...
    there speaks a man whose spirit has been broken by 'the clique' (not a quote!).

bullies sometimes pretend to be your friend, chalky.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

chalky, it's bleedin' obvious who does the banning on there.

i suspect JJ was banned and then unbanned because the 'mod' doesn't want to get a for himself.

and anyway, he's someone they can try and bully when tazz lad's not around.

big men.[/quote]

I admit that it did get a bit over the top with tazzy and i felt sorry for some of the things that got said to him,but tazzy is no angel when it comes to being finger happy on the keyboard himself...

Im still not sure tha jj got banned,i think that there was a error and it got mistaken for a ban...

Its

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    there speaks a man whose spirit has been broken by 'the clique' (not a quote!).

bullies sometimes pretend to be your friend, chalky.[/quote]

My spirit certainly has been broken over the past year but it has nothing to do with the Clique or otherwise...

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast