+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Orient's fans

Orient's fans

Reading their forum, I had to chuckle at some of the threads about the Millers. They surely are the most misinformed or thick fans I've ever come across.

One reckons that Frecklington's loan spell finished before Wembley. Another that we'd signed Agard from Everton!

Doh!!!!

They are also quite uncomplimentary about our home town? All I can say is, has anyone ever lived in that Leyton/Leytonstone area of London? I did for a number of years and it ain't pretty! Bakers Arms(an area) at the weekend was a rough old place. Makes Rotherham seem like Acapulco.

Finally, it's the old My dad's bigger than your Dad, regarding tickets sold. If you believe what they say, they'll sell out the entire stadium and want big screen beam back to Brisbane Road!

re: Orient's fans

Chris, I remember coming back from Brisbane Road that Sunday after the play off game. I went with a friend and his dad and were stuck in traffic just outside the ground when we noticed a big fat lady crouch down and take a dump on the pavement. Never ever seen that before and luckily not since.

It's seriously rough there, a right dump. I must confess to going to lots of Orient home games back then though as it was an easy ground to get to for me. Their fans were always reasonably well behaved but always extremely quiet at home.

Now I don't particularly like any London club.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674
    Chris, I remember coming back from Brisbane Road that Sunday after the play off game. I went with a friend and his dad and were stuck in traffic just outside the ground when we noticed a big fat lady crouch down and take a dump on the pavement. Never ever seen that before and luckily not since.
    MUUUUUUMMMM!

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674
    I know what you mean. It's usually the skinny ones isn't it?

Best part about it is she took her pants off but not her tights