+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Molineux as you've never seen it before

Molineux as you've never seen it before

Filmed by a remote-controlled drone, the video starts at the Billy Wright statue before flying up the building and providing birds-eye views of the ground.

Music included, so just a warning what to expect. - view external link

re: Molineux as you've never seen it before

Interesting video, thanks for posting it, '71...always wondered just what a pigeon saw on game day...now I know!

I wonder why that particular music was chosen...the attachment below might have been more apropos: - view external link

This would have been the soundtrack for me by one of the greatest bands of all time fronted by one of Rocks greatest frontmen and a legendary Diehard Wolves fan to boot! - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Filmed by a remote-controlled drone, the video starts at the Billy Wright statue before flying up the building and providing birds-eye views of the ground.

Music included, so just a warning what to expect.
    What an extremely weird dreamlike piece of film, accompanied by an appropriately weird piece of music. Splendid stuff!

What is also strange is that the smoking stack in the background is or was the Wolverhampton Municipal Incinerator. I commissioned the pollution control equipment on this plant back in the eighties, I think. To my knowledge it was demolished 15-20 years ago! :-?

Anyone?

Woody, my research has turned up a list of United Kingdom incinerators which includes the Wolverhampton Incinerator. The list was last updated in December, 2013.

See attachment below: - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71

That is totally fascinating, Gav. Are they growing canabis in the centre circle?

Do you mind if I copy it onto the Wolves thread, or would you prefer to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

That is totally fascinating, Gav. Are they growing canabis in the centre circle?

Do you mind if I copy it onto the Wolves thread, or would you prefer to do it?[/quote]

Feel free top do as you see fit, the video isn't mine, or any links connected to it

you passed on an extra post there Gavvy boy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf
    you passed on an extra post there Gavvy boy !!!

I've got enough Sween, i'm happy to help another forum user reach his goal

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)