+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: attn GREAVESEY: a summer project for wolvesmad ???

attn GREAVESEY: a summer project for wolvesmad ???

Greaves,

With the demise of the Wolves Wanderwall, the site needs a new decent graphic to replace the hole left there.

I stumbled on the pic below... and thought a Wolves Managers Hall of Fame pic would be a great replacement.

If you agree to the assignment ( and if others are in support) then would you consider putting your Adobe skills to the test???

I am sure Plater and or others could help by listing in chronological order the line up ...

the pixel image dimensions required are ( 630 x 160 ) jpg format

re: attn GREAVESEY: a summer project for wolvesmad ???

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf
    Greaves,

With the demise of the Wolves Wanderwall, the site needs a new decent graphic to replace the hole left there.

I stumbled on the pic below... and thought a Wolves Managers Hall of Fame pic would be a great replacement.

If you agree to the assignment ( and if others are in support) then would you consider putting your Adobe skills to the test???

I am sure Plater and or others could help by listing in chronological order the line up ...

the pixel image dimensions required are ( 630 x 160 ) jpg format

We haven't had enough good managers to fill it Sween! You couldn't put the likes of Sammy Chapman,Tommy Doc,Jennifer on there, better of re scaling the very good Wolves Greats painting.

unlike the wolves greats bar... I think there is value in seeing the good , bad and ugly ( McGhie) in order

The Leeds one is a great historical / visual record of their greats, not so greats and did their bests

Interesting to see what comments this thread elicits ...

unlike the wolves greats bar... I think there is value in seeing the good , bad and ugly ( McGhie) in order

The Leeds one is a great historical / visual record of their greats, not so greats and did their bests

Interesting to see what comments this thread elicits ...

Not the bar mate the actual painting from circa 1994 anything would be better than having a constant reminder of some of the kn0bheads we've had in charge!!

This one,

Eve, my understanding is that you can't have copyrighted images as permanent banners on the site

Eve, my understanding is that you can't have copyrighted images as permanent banners on the site
    Oh OK fair do's

I think it's a good idea, personally it should include all those that have managed the club down the years.

Only one thing, who's going to put it on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I think it's a good idea, personally it should include all those that have managed the club down the years.

Put yerself forward as a Mod Gav everyone one would be happy for you to do it and I think you wouldn't mind either and then you can put it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

Put yerself forward as a Mod Gav everyone one would be happy for you to do it and I think you wouldn't mind either and then you can put it up. [/quote]

Seriously, you wouldn't want me as a mod, i've got a twitchy finger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)