+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done Millers

Well done Millers

They'll be on a high now & I wouldn't bet against them finishing above us next season...plus that's a nailed on three points we won't be getting at Hillsborough, I miss Barnsley already..

re: Well done Millers

Yup watched the game fairly tense affair and the epitome of a game of 2 halves but fair play to come back from 2 down to win well done !

yes well done Millers,with living in Rotherham the banter with them will be fun over the next few days.
    I am real happy for all the genuine Millers who i know ,but,just wait for the obsession of hatred to come over from the clueless ones,who cannot give a reason for actually hating us.
    From a football and personel point of view,well done Millers,you have done your town and football proud over the past two seasons.
    That will be 3pts each for away wins next season then lol

Class,thanks for that. Can't wait to meet you next season. This is our Premiership and we don't underestimate how tough it will be to stay up

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Thanks Braggy

Yes, thanks. Much work to do now before mid August, it's a big step up in standards required

I will state here and now that the myth as to why your stadium isn't full to capacity week in week out is down to Wednesday fans who are from Rovrum or like myself Rawmarsh has been well and truly blown away .
    You took 19k to Wemberlee 175 percent of your capacity so when im getting slagged next season that i should be supporting Rovrum ( totally ignoring over 30 years of support for the owls along the way ) think on and get the extra 11k that can find Wembley that cant seemingly find the MFI on a regular basis first

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrewer
    I will state here and now that the myth as to why your stadium isn't full to capacity week in week out is down to Wednesday fans who are from Rovrum or like myself Rawmarsh has been well and truly blown away .
    You took 19k to Wemberlee 175 percent of your capacity so when im getting slagged next season that i should be supporting Rovrum ( totally ignoring over 30 years of support for the owls along the way ) think on and get the extra 11k that can find Wembley that cant seemingly find the MFI on a regular basis first
    Good post.

If you ever go to the new Wembley , you will probably take more than your average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)