+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World Cup tips league

World Cup tips league

Ok for all those of you who might want to join a site (and a group) where you can make predictions on the up-coming World Cup, this might interest you.

Its basic really, you have to decide on who wins (or draws) each match rather than predicting actual scores. When it gets to the knockout stages though, its all about who wins, and draws of course dont come into it!!

If anybody wants to join this, the link is below. If you want to join my group its...

Comp Name: Acido's World Cup Aces
    Comp Number: 305337
    Comp Password: tykesmad00 - view external link

re: World Cup tips league

:-) right , i shall try later ( i have to do stuff like this at home , but been having issues getting on line at home )

I'll join Acido mate.

Tahh to both of you, we've got about 7 people in so far (including myself). And I hope you have better luck than with the sticker collection Daz

62 swaps mate, reckon somethings wrong eh

Ok this should be on the Sticker album thread, but here goes for Daz our resident Villingham fan

Create the 15 offers and 15 requests that you can do each time (5 offers and 5 requests, and you get 3 of these)

When theres no swaps log out for about a minute, and log back in again. I usually find that theres always 1 or 2 swaps again waiting for me when I do that. (and when you get new swaps, keep deleting the ones youve got rid of and deleting the ones youve gained. That way, there are always new offers going out and coming in)

Whether that works for you or not, I always end up with 0 swaps again at the end of each day