+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scottish independence: plan to increase immigration

re: Scottish independence: plan to increase immigration

Gers, I'm putting you in the world cup sweepie.

A like the fact more immigrants are coming if there is a yes vote . the British are the masters at going to foreign countries and looking for work . how many people do you no have gone to australia but they are held in high regard but other people coming here are frowned apon .

Quote Originally Posted by chaz
    A like the fact more immigrants are coming if there is a yes vote . the British are the masters at going to foreign countries and looking for work . how many people do you no have gone to australia but they are held in high regard but other people coming here are frowned apon .
    Are you voting Yes, Chaz?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Arab
    Gers, I'm putting you in the world cup sweepie.
    what does it entail, do i have to bend over, again?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Are you voting Yes, Chaz?[/quote]Wasnt sure at first but they *****s down south don't give a **** about us they think we are second class citizens . My only concern is a think everything will get thrown at Edinburgh so at a push thinking of yes

every English person I know values the Scots, its only the ned equivalents (chavs) down there who think we are sweaty socks and drunks

don't go tarring them all with the one brush

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    every English person I know values the Scots, its only the ned equivalents (chavs) down there who think we are sweaty socks and drunks

don't go tarring them all with the one brush
    Fair enough hate the fact London is the centre of the universe probably people from Liverpool would say the same . But we have the chance to do something about it Liverpudlians dont have the chance

may i remind you that "the city" of London is not London itself in financial terms, but a one square mile empire totally outside of the control of the UK.

I work in England and like the place and people.

They don't give 2 hoots about Scotland and the average joe thinks we are entirely dispensable.

Quote Originally Posted by scots
    I work in England and like the place and people.

They don't give 2 hoots about Scotland and the average joe thinks we are entirely dispensable.

My wife says exactly the same..

She was born in London and stayed there for her childhood years...

But we do go to Hertfordshire and visit relatives every year..

But I have to say whilst in a we paper shop I was chatting away to the newsagent all of a sudden from behind me came the words..

Fk off back to Scotland..
    With that When I turned around I saw this huge skinhead guy..

And yes I said nothing sharp exit time for the scared buc..

In all my years I've never experienced anything like that..

But their knowledge of Scotland I have to say can be disappointing..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)