+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hope we kept Gulys phone number...

Hope we kept Gulys phone number...

Way things COULD be heading think we will need him back to make up the numbers lol! Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to get a little worried now, no manager, little experience in the boardroom and our best players being poached. Can't begrudge Shaw, SRL and Lallana making 'dream' moves. They owe the club nothing. Would like to see Jay Rod and Lovren stay another season.

Will feel a lot more comfortable when a new manager comes along. I'm hoping for Michael Laudrop but whoever gets the job is going to have a huge task on there hands. put a crafty ?5 on Alan Curbishley @ 66/1. Please no Neil Lennon or Malky Mackay!

re: Hope we kept Gulys phone number...

Agree completely regarding the new manager, that will be pivotal and preferably needs to be sorted ASAP.

I'm not panicking or worrying yet and won't for the time being, there's no point. Yep, it could all go pear shaped, on the other hand, it might not. I'm certainly not letting a no-brainer like SRL's transfer to Liverpool affect anything.

Onwards and upwards.

+ We are going to be **** on Fifa 15 & Football Manager...

This was only a joke back in May but seriously has anyone got his number...