+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Time for Max to show true loyalty to the Alex

re: Time for Max to show true loyalty to the AlexHe is after

According to the Sentinel last night Max is torn between staying loyal to us or seeking another challenge, says he has many friends here and it`s causing him a lot of anguish!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    According to the Sentinel last night Max is torn between staying loyal to us or seeking another challenge, says he has many friends here and it`s causing him a lot of anguish!
    As he has not turned up for pre-season training with the Alex and he is now training with another club, I suppose it is possible that Max had made his mind up a while back on where he wishes to continue his career, and it is definitely not at the Alex.

I won`t be happy if it`s another L1 club!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    I won`t be happy if it`s another L1 club!
    Personally, I am certain that Max is definitely not ready for the step up to the Championship at this moment in time. He has not proved himself at L1 level and I reckon a move away from Crewe could be detrimental to his future development. He has the option of security for a further three years and if he is good enough to make the step higher, then the Alex will not step in his way when the time arises. If he is not careful, he could well end up in the wilderness in 12 months' time. The grass is not always greener, Max.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345