+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.8 million now owed to the tax man

1.8 million now owed to the tax man

whats going on over there... debt after debt

re: 1.8 million now owed to the tax man

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies
    whats going on over there... debt after debt

Don't worry yourself, the club is run by billionaires...honest, Tricky says so.

I've got a few of these available if anyone's interested, even the right colour:

One minute we are making loses then the next minute we owe 1.8 to the taxman, that don't make sense, if a company makes loses then they get rebates surly, we have been making loses for years. I'd be more concerned with your club, i know i would.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    One minute we are making loses then the next minute we owe 1.8 to the taxman, that don't make sense, if a company makes loses then they get rebates surly, we have been making loses for years. I'd be more concerned with your club, i know i would.
    Es*** your seriously not saying that you think it doesnt make sense that you owe the tax man even though the club are losing money are you ??... i think you must of typed that by mistake... well i certainly hope you have FFS

So if a company is losing money they no longer have to pay NI or VAT?

Wow just wow.

I think you have money but the longer this goes on the stranger it looks.

It doesn't have to be a question of profit or loss, it could easily a failure to pay over PAYE/NI deductions from players and other employees pay. Hopefully this sort of thing will stop when the new Admin system gets bedded in.

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies
    Es*** your seriously not saying that you think it doesnt make sense that you owe the tax man even though the club are losing money are you ??... i think you must of typed that by mistake... well i certainly hope you have FFS [/quote] well thx for correcting me, now go back to work on your allotments please

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidfromRedBank
    It doesn't have to be a question of profit or loss, it could easily a failure to pay over PAYE/NI deductions from players and other employees pay. Hopefully this sort of thing will stop when the new Admin system gets bedded in.[/quote] i would'nt worry, these are just teething problems they will sort themselves out eventually 1.8 million thats just chicken feed.

Basies on it, don't panic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast