+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron Taylor Sinclair

Aaron Taylor Sinclair

Signed on a free today so that's the left back position covered also it must mean Crainey and Jean are off good luck to em both

re: Aaron Taylor Sinclair

Willkommem laddy Don't misunderstand the booing noise it means they like you

Adios Jean good luck in the world cup

Crainey got better as season went on but if Uwe don't rate him good luck in the future

dont understand why alot of wigan fans dont like jean, i think hes great, ok some off his crosses are a bit poor but i like him

also Taylor Sinclair was meant to be signing for Celtic but penned a 3 year deal with us.
    highly rated in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Truelaticsfan
    also Taylor Sinclair was meant to be signing for Celtic but penned a 3 year deal with us.
    highly rated in Scotland
    And ironically aur Jay (Scotland) has now settled in Scotland

dont understand why alot of wigan fans dont like jean, i think hes great, ok some off his crosses are a bit poor but i like him
    I liked Jean. second half of 2012/13 he was great some of his crosses were great too but he couldn't shoot straight for toffee. He was a lot better last season. I wish him well.i'll look out for him during the World's Cup(sic)

think with jean is though hes not there too shoot, hes there to be banging the balls into the box, just like how Martinez played him as a attacking fullback, which is really i think his best position.
    Im not keen on him being at full back or on left mid needs be in the middle

hes there to be banging the balls into the box
    Chortle

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)