+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diego Costa

re: Diego Costa

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    I am not the chairman of the club...didn't see any of that kone and McCarthy money parachute payments wheres all that gone taking the pi ss out of the fans..so you think hes spending enough on players ??? I don't understand some of you people at all if your happy with what hes putting in transfers you have zero ambition its pathetic worst fans in world wigan fans happy with whats on offer that's the attitude..do you think im the only person who complains about dave Whelan being a tight ar se you must be living in a dream world
    No idea how many times I've got to say it but teams don't have to sell players to us, you call Whelan for being tight with the money so for a minute you step into his shoes.

Boycee- We want to buy Rhodes.

Blackburn - Don't want to sell him

Boyceee - 5 million pounds

Boyceee - 7 million pounds

Boyceee - 10 millio

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    I am not the chairman of the club...putting in transfers you have zero ambition its pathetic worst fans in world wigan fans happy with whats on offer that's the attitude..do you think im the only person who complains about dave Whelan being a tight ar se you must be living in a dream world
    F4CK OFF YOU PRIZE WINNING TW4T! YOU,VE GOT SOME AXE TO GRIND WITH SDW FINE! F4CKING EMAIL HIM COS I,M BORED OF YOUR SH1T!

BTW IS YOUR SISTER RENEWING HER SEASON TICKET THIS YEAR, SHE'S MORE OF A SUPPORTER THAN YOU.

EITHER BUY THE CLUB AND RUN IT YOUR WAY OR SHUT THE F4CK UP! C*NT END OF!

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    I am not the chairman of the club...putting in transfers you have zero ambition its pathetic worst fans in world wigan fans happy with whats on offer that's the attitude..do you think im the only person who complains about dave Whelan being a tight ar se you must be living in a dream world
    F4CK OFF YOU PRIZE WINNING TW4T! YOU,VE GOT SOME AXE TO GRIND WITH SDW FINE! F4CKING EMAIL HIM COS I,M BORED OF YOUR SH1T!

BTW IS YOUR SISTER RENEWING HER SEASON TICKET THIS YEAR, SHE'S MORE OF A SUPPORTER THAN YOU.

EITHER BUY THE CLUB AND RUN IT YOUR WAY OR SHUT THE F4CK UP! C*NT END OF! [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by grumpster
    What's your excuse then Boycee. Why are you not investing in the football club you claim to love.You keep criticising Whelan for not spending any of HIS money, what's your excuse?
    Boycee watch's in the pub [/quote]

so what if does? geet thaysands watch us ont telly/int pubs [/quote]

aye and them thaysends have contributed moor tert landlord than to the club

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge

EITHER BUY THE CLUB AND RUN IT YOUR WAY OR SHUT THE F4CK UP! C*NT END OF! [/quote]

It was boycee's season ticket? That's the first thing he said that got the alarm bells ringing to him being not a supporter/wind up merchant, if your going to complain about the way the money is spent/not spent then don't buy anything from the club season ticket

Have we not been spoiled over the last fif**** years reading Boycce's comment's reminds me of the toon fans and their Geoffry Boycott campagne ,He say's we lack ambition because the chairman wont put his hand in his pocket but he has done for fif**** plus years .

He says what's in the past is the past look forwards but without the past their would be no future because we would have stayed down in the lower leagues and would not be the club we are now we all want a top signing but without a full house of gate recepts it aint going to happen

Choice at the end of the day I would like a club to support rather than a club to remember

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Have we not been spoiled over the last fif**** years reading Boycce's...
    Choice at the end of the day I would like a club to support rather than a club to remember
    Exactly does he really expect us to be challenging for Champions league ? that is the logical conclusion to his ambition statement. Higher, higher always higher.

Look at Newcastle their owner has ONE ambition stay out of Europe, exit cups asap and get to 40 points but no higher than 8th if possible..Job done! what a disgrace for top dollar ST too

Whelan is not perfect but he runs a tight ship and that ensures we have a club to support.

You cant dismiss history as the past every Latics fan at Wembley last May 2013 will take that memory to their grave with a smile about Little Wigan. We were in absolute dream land.

It still makes me smile every time I think about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)