+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jim Beam Bourbons

Jim Beam Bourbons

It's ten o'clock on Friday night and I have have had a few, and I make no apologies at all. It's bee the most ****test of weeks for me.

wolves aye We.

re: Jim Beam Bourbons

Quote Originally Posted by PremierWolf
    It's ten o'clock on Friday night and I have have had a few, and I make no apologies at all. It's bee the most ****test of weeks for me.

wolves aye We.

I bet it has mate how have you been coping (apart from The Kentucky laughing gravy)! If you don't mind me asking

Kentucky laughing graveyard , that is classic Eve Wlffy. Lol.

I am. Good my wolfs mate.

I will break reading the forum from Norway on. No more posting from nor on.

I have puffed on two mangy of my wolfs boys too continue.

It's been a blast, and it has helped me still I touch with the club I love for four years, buy I am going back to my arm chair .plastic I am but wolves I am.

Love you all, ****ed up wolf Prmirrwolf OUT.

Wolves we all are, and I love you all. Goodbar.

Quote Originally Posted by PremierWolf
    Wolves we all are, and I love you all. Goodbar.

Just look after yerself kidda if you need us you know where we are.

Eve wolf, I am ok,I am hurting at the minute. I will be in touch with you all the minute I am in Wolvo I promise.

In the words of someone famous : I might br gone some time.

Premier wolf and proud.

Wolves aye we

Prem, I know what you are going through mate. Grief is hard, and exile makes it harder. You're valued on this forum. You have always been kind to me. I know you have had a few tangles with other posters but so have we all from time to time. I'd venture there's not one on here that doesn't wish you well. Take care and don't make any resolutions you can't rescind later, when you have come through this rough patch.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)