+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Slow on the uptake?

re: Slow on the uptake?

The posts prior to yours, Mike, are not "locked". This "cannot reply" in red seems to take place when a thread has gone on for ages. I personally don't know why this is.

Rotherham & Shrewsbury have now signed a team each now(11).
    Subs to follow?

Nev - Shrews only had 8 players in contract, so probably need to sign a few more yet as they rebuild for L2 and Rotherham are building for the Championship, so they're bound to be looking to improve their squad. Plus they've got a sugar daddy to fund it.

MikeSB - you always bang on about other clubs surviving without an Academy and I provided the example of Rochdale. Would you have rather watched successive managers scrimp and scrape to keep Crewe in the basement league, with just two promotions in all that time, over the unprecedented success that Dario and his vision brought to the club? Really?

We do indeed go back along time, both of us being here before DG, so if you want to have a cheap pop at me "not understanding what it's like to be an Alex fan", forgive me if I mention your absence during much of the Gradi years...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567