+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer gossip

Transfer gossip

Wigan are showing interest in Rapid Vienna striker Marcel Sabitzer. - view external link

re: Transfer gossip

dont tell that moaning victor meldrew Boyce... he wont be good enough for him ...Whelan has pocketed all the money !! ha ha ha ... BELL END !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Wigan are showing interest in Rapid Vienna striker Marcel Sabitzer.
    I think the Mail may have got their transfer target wrong on this one, as that guy signed for RB Leipzig last month but will be loaned to Red Bull Salzburg next season.
    They are now reporting interest in another striker from the same club (Terrance Boyd) who was probably who their info was about in the first place & they just guessed at the wrong player - anyway they say the price tag is £3mill.
    I wonder if that will be enough to get Boycee to renew his season ticket

You'll know he'll want proof, proof that we are interested, meaning all receipts from scouts and such who have watched said player. If we do sign him he'll want to see all tax receipts from both clubs and bank accounts of both clubs to show we have paid 3 million for him, and if he doesn't change his to Jordan Rhodes he'll be a ****e signing anyway.

According to the press here in Austria we are in protracted negotiations with Rapid for American striker Terrance Boyd the price being £3million.Just wondering if you had heard anything back there! If its true can tell you it would be a good signing from the games i have seen him play.

from *****

top rumour so good it can't be true from Norwich *****

Now, before I start, I should point out that this isn't much of a story despite having an attention grabbing headline.

I have no cold hard facts and nothing of substance - all I have is a tweet from a girl I don't know. I know, it doesn't sound promising does it?

Anyway, here it is.

The girl in question, Emily @emily_blonde_x tweeted a screen shot this afternoon that looks like a tweet from Grant Holt's twitter account @Grantholt31.

The 'tweet' reads:

'Good afternoon people yes back to Norwich next season yous fans are great thank you for support'

Certainly the grammar could be Holty's.

Emily wrote that the 'tweet' had been deleted now and was it true?

Well is it? I'm torn between my head and my heart here. My head tells me that it's rubbish and a photoshop effort, while my heart is desperately hoping that it's true. It'd be a real shot in the arm.

There is no trace of it on Holty's twitter feed but if it had been delet

tha owt know be nay, yon tw@tter's full of mischief mon

aye thert reet anyhoo Samual Etto is available should plrase Boycee and put 86 quid int clubs coffers

WIGAN have joined the race to sign highly-rated Charlton defender Michael Morrison.

The 26-year-old is out of contract at the Valley this summer and a number of clubs have expressed interest, including Ipswich, Blackpool and Middlesbrough.

Uwe Rosler would have to act quick if he wants to land the defender though as reports yesterday suggested Charlton are hopeful he will put pen to paper on a new two-year deal with them.

Morrison started his career with Cambridge before moves to Leicester and Sheffield Wednesday.

Laticsa€™ hopes of landing striker Lukas Jutkiewicz are fading though with Derby looking the likely destination for him.

The Middlesbrough frontman is also wanted by Bolton, where he was on loan last season.

Ita€™s believed that Wigan were willing to match Derbya€™s initial A£1million bid for him but they are now expected to have an improved A£1.5million offer accepted this week.

Meanwhile, Jean Beausejour could be in line to feature for Chile in their final World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    all I have is a tweet from a girl I don't know. I know, it doesn't sound promising does it?
    It doesn't, straigt to the docs if I was you twofooted must be slipping, he should have been on that like a *** mad mongrel on boyceeees leg.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)