+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England vs Honduras Match Thread

England vs Honduras Match Thread

Kicks off in just over an hour, live on ITV1

England starting XI: Hart, Johnson, Baines, Gerrard, Cahill, Jagielka, Henderson, Rooney, Lallana, Sturridge, Welbeck.

re: England vs Honduras Match Thread

I wonder if the starting eleven tonight will be the one that starts against Italy in the opening game of the group stages?

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I wonder if the starting eleven tonight will be the one that starts against Italy in the opening game of the group stages?

I'd venture it will be damn close mate, just wish Woy would have the courage of his convictions and play the likes of Barkley from the off against Italy in the opening game.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

I'd venture it will be damn close mate, just wish Woy would have the courage of his convictions and play the likes of Barkley from the off against Italy in the opening game.[/quote]

Henderson and Gerrard partnership looks too defensive minded for me anyway. Barkley has energy and gets forward, likes to make things happen. Sterling may come into the equation come the Italy game, but it seems Hodgson may favour who's in the eleven tonight.

Welbeck shot from distance and a Rooney free-kick the best from England so far. Valladares looks vulnerable in the Honduras goal. Glen Johnson already looking nervy.

Best chance of the game for England, good counter-attack, Rooney ball across, dummy by Welbeck and Sturridge fires wide. Players going off due to the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71

I'd venture it will be damn close mate, just wish Woy would have the courage of his convictions and play the likes of Barkley from the off against Italy in the opening game.[/quote]

Henderson and Gerrard partnership looks too defensive minded for me anyway. Barkley has energy and gets forward, likes to make things happen. Sterling may come into the equation come the Italy game, but it seems Hodgson may favour who's in the eleven tonight.[/quote]

If this is the preferred starting eleven it stinks! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF

Henderson and Gerrard partnership looks too defensive minded for me anyway. Barkley has energy and gets forward, likes to make things happen. Sterling may come into the equation come the Italy game, but it seems Hodgson may favour who's in the eleven tonight.[/quote]

If this is the preferred starting eleven it stinks! :-([/quote]

Rain stops play! spent enough time in Florida to realise a good Electrical storm will mean a game is suspended I bet it is steaming hot too!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF

If this is the preferred starting eleven it stinks! :-([/quote]A couple of Wolves flags in the crowd and also a black country flag as well..

Due to kick off again in next ten minutes. Hopefully the storms stay off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)