+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which direction?

re: Which direction?

I hear that Louis Tomlinson has been training very hard between concerts...

Quote Originally Posted by "Katchouro" club and it should all be about the football not a headline grabber figurehead.[/quote

You're right. I actually feel embarrassed for you lads right now.

Will he still be part owner in 10 years time when he's doing ITV's 'The Big Reunion'.
    The lads' money is as good as anyone else's, Kat. But yes, I can see where you are coming from. If I am brutally honest though, after 45 years of watching Donny my affinity with them has somewhat diluted over the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by "scriptman" club and it should all be about the football not a headline grabber figurehead.[/quote

Will he still be part owner in 10 years time when he's doing ITV's 'The Big Reunion'.
    The lads' money is as good as anyone else's, Kat. But yes, I can see where you are coming from. If I am brutally honest though, after 45 years of watching Donny my affinity with them has somewhat diluted over the last few seasons.[/quote]so owd shiny gob is not a fit and proper person according to the football league? i'm suprised at this to say the least,i always thought he was a bit ott with some of his claims was mr ryan, but he surely did a good job for donny.i hope your club is goin to be ok,but surely this one direction cack was just a publicity

Quote Originally Posted by "rodcurrie" club and it should all be about the football not a headline grabber figurehead.[/quote

The lads' money is as good as anyone else's, Kat. But yes, I can see where you are coming from. If I am brutally honest though, after 45 years of watching Donny my affinity with them has somewhat diluted over the last few seasons.[/quote]so owd shiny gob is not a fit and proper person according to the football league? i'm suprised at this to say the least,i always thought he was a bit ott with some of his claims was mr ryan, but he surely did a good job for donny.i hope your club is goin to be ok,but sure

I used to be kindly disposed towards the Blades, my father being on their books as a player many years ago. So much so,that when Rovers were not at home you would find me at Bramall Lane. However, over the years I have found more and more Blades fans who are just sneering idiots like yourself. It would seem that some folk, an increasing number,from Little Mester Land feel that not only their club but they themselves are superior elements in our society. I don't think that you will have much chance of joining MENSA so I suggest you apply to join TRU ( Turds R Us)where you will no doubt fit in well.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarhold
    I used to be kindly disposed towards the Blades, my father being on their books as a player many years ago. So much so,that when Rovers were not at home you would find me at Bramall Lane. However, over the years I have found more and more Blades fans who are just sneering idiots like yourself. It would seem that some folk, an increasing number,from Little Mester Land feel that not only their club but they themselves are superior elements in our society. I don't think that you will have much chance of joining MENSA so I suggest you apply to join TRU ( Turds R Us)where you will no doubt fit in well.
    I hit a nerve then did i?

It has to be admitted that Rovers are becoming a bit of a joke with all these boardroom shenanigans over the last few years. Shares have been passed around like hot coals that no-one wants. Shares have moved from Terry Bramall, Dick Watson, David Blunt and Watson's two children (Andrew Watson and Sarah Kell) to John Ryan and Sequentia and now Louis Tomlinson. Confused enough?

It now means that if I want to see Championship football I will only have to go the 2 miles to Hillsborough instead of travelling to the Keepmoat. I don't mind Rovers not doing so well, but I do get tired of hearing that they want to get to the Premiership when they are in the Championship (and then go down), and now they want to get to the championship when they are in League One (and my bet is that they won't). These statements are made with an air of unjustified confidence when every other teams wants promotion every bit as much and will fight hard. As long as we do not see stability in the boardroom we will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12