+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alf ...

re: Alf ...

He's a little belter mate. I have never known sleep deprivation like it. I finally got him off at 11pm last night he was up at 2am, then I was wide awake at 4am.

I thought kids were difficult, never in my wildest nightmares would I have guessed it would have been this hard. However, I am loving every minute of being a Dad.

Thanks for asking pal, hows tricks with thee?

Get a grip Moons!! If you think you have sleep deprivation then think again! I had my first daughter in January, the second daughter the following January , the third daughter in the December of the same year and twin daughters the November after that. Now that was sleep deprivation apparently (I was away on manoeuvres etc for the most part so missed most of that!!). U know what they say - takes a man to make a girl!!

Well Champs..Revenge is sweet .your boys took one hell of a beating tonight.. Crappy Cas..

Quote Originally Posted by westendrover
    Get a grip Moons!! If you think you have sleep deprivation then think again! I had my first daughter in January, the second daughter the following January , the third daughter in the December of the same year and twin daughters the November after that. Now that was sleep deprivation apparently (I was away on manoeuvres etc for the most part so missed most of that!!). U know what they say - takes a man to make a girl!!
    Bloody hell, you need to get a television in your bedroom and stop giving the missus cock. It may "take a man to make a girl", but I don't envy you having to meet all them boyfriends...

Who cares about Cas (or Wakey as well). These teams are both just minutes away from me but Id still rather watch the Blacky Lashers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)