+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would you like in the first few fixtures?

re: Who would you like in the first few fixtures?

Its actually 7 wins in the last 25 years. A simple google search found what I needed Itwasin. Something you may want to consider using before you pluck a fugure out of the air. But why would you spoil a opportunity to have good moan when you can just make up a fact instead hey??

That said, we haven't won on the opening day since we beat Brighton 2-1 on the opening day of the 2007/08 season. So it's safe to say, we're due a win!

2007/8 as i thought no wonder it feels like 25years that was my point every team in Lge 1 will be hoping to draw C.A. for the 1st game.
    Well done on your research wish i had the time!!!

I remember a Franny Tierny diving header to defeat Stockport 1-0

More itwasinmyass negativity

Quote Originally Posted by One_Dean_Ashton
    Its actually 7 wins in the last 25 years. A simple google search found what I needed Itwasin. Something you may want to consider using before you pluck a fugure out of the air. But why would you spoil a opportunity to have good moan when you can just make up a fact instead hey??

That said, we haven't won on the opening day since we beat Brighton 2-1 on the opening day of the 2007/08 season. So it's safe to say, we're due a win!
    Didn't we lose 1-2, Baudet getting done twice? It wasn't the Gary R goals win, when was that? Did we get Brighton at home back to back?

That was the season after apparently Proggs.

Itwasin, I have no doubt that you have no free time to do your research. Because you spend so much time writing utter rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by One_Dean_Ashton
    That was the season after apparently Proggs.

Itwasin, I have no doubt that you have no free time to do your research. Because you spend so much time writing utter rubbish
    - view external link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12