+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Colclough

Ryan Colclough

Granted bail until 7th July after his court appearance yesterday. Pleased not guilty to all charges.

re: Ryan Colclough

Well, if he is found not guilty, we have a potentially better player than Byron so his departure shouldn't leave a huge hole.

And if he is!!!!!

Then there's Billy Waters!

Too small for me, one game last season I thought "When is the mascot going to leave the pitch, its nearly KO"

He may be small but he's tough, he'll be fine and it's going to be tasty if we've got both Ryan and Billy up and running next season

[quote="Proggs" [/quote]
    IMO he`s a good player,and can only get better,has the same spunk as toots.

How tall is Billy in comparison to, let's say, Lionel Messi?

I am sure you folks are right, I am glad to be proven wrong. Billy is fine by me.

Don't know about Messi comparison, never met the guy, actually never met either of them, but according to the club website, Billys only an inch shorter than George Ray !

Reminds me, my grandson always complains the stats and positions listed on the club player profiles are wrong when he wants to sign Crewe players on Fifa or whatever they play on these days.
    Do the club ever update it or will all our new first year pros be 5 foot 9 like last years, George must have grown an inch at 5 foot 10 since he signed all those years ago!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast