+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hereford

re: Hereford

Simon...don't bother mush. It just ends up with 'hilarious' calling and 'banter' over here. Just abuse them for speakin' all funny, living in a soulless cesspit and being below 'Old Etonians' and 'Royal Engineers' when it comes to the 'List of football clubs in England by major honours won' thingy. They hate it. As I would too. Any city that has spawned such little significance to anything regarding Britain (forgetting Benny and Craig of course) as Southampton has (hahah even the!) is surely there to be ridiculed. No? Trust me they love it...the carrot crunchin' won nuffinks. Roll your sleeves up...stop talking sense and keep reminding them how **** they are.

I forgot Spitfires...they were good.

On the sauce on a Monday Bobby? You'll get yourself a reputation.

And the Cowheards pies...forgot them too.

You see Simon?...You're up against it!

Bloody hell...I forgot Le Tiss too!...must be old age. Despite being a Channel Islander he's pretty much 'one of them'...and...until that big nosed Sweed turned up...the scorer of the best goals I've ever witnessed.

So...Spitfires, Cowheards pies, Benny, Re-re wind fella and Le God.

... and so, only hours after I bought my ticket for the FA Cup game against Ipswich, I learned that Hereford, forever associated with 'that' FA Cup goal, finally got wound up.

Great shame.

Quote Originally Posted by simonforever
    It would seem to some pea brains that any story about any club, or in fact anything is an opportunity to have a cheap and very simplistic dig at your best friends.
    Brockley. Your debate challenge is...
    What do you think the scenario would have been if your knight in shining armour had not come along at the tenth hour and saved you. Also paying all your debts, a fact that Saints fans seem most proud of, as if they had anything to do with it.
    Over to you. Prove that you can think for yourself and not just with the multi user plums.
    You are a massive ****.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234