+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Farewell to Byron then

re: Farewell to Byron then

Going into administration is no real penalty is it?

Well Mike perhaps I am a bit old fashioned in believing that it is proper to live within your means and right to pay your debts and not trying to gain advantage in the case of pro.football to gain an advantage over other clubs by spending money that you have not got.
    With regards to Knocking Vale I had no intentions of doing so, I just take exception to a supporter of a club that has been badly run financialy coming on a rivals website giving comments on a club that is well run.
    With regards to the alleged missing money? I personally do not know enough about it to comment and I suspect a lot more don't.

Quote Originally Posted by alexthe great

Well Mike perhaps I am a bit old fashioned in believing that it is proper to live within your means and right to pay your debts and not trying to gain advantage in the case of pro.football to gain an advantage over other clubs by spending money that you have not got.
    With regards to Knocking Vale I had no intentions of doing so, I just take exception to a supporter of a club that has been badly run financialy coming on a rivals website giving comments on a club that is well run.
    With regards to the alleged missing money? I personally do not know enough about it to comment and I suspect a lot more don't.
    Nobody is as old fashioned as me...

I wasn't condoning Administration but its not the bogieman being bankrupt once was and as such if it did happen to us, then should we not take comfort in that unlikely event when the board argue that we survive on a knife edge and relian

Quote Originally Posted by alexthe great

I came on here because of the Moore link. It was only when someone questioned my clubs finances that it went off topic.

Yes we were run poorly, every Vale fan will say the same. It wasn't as if we took advantage & borrowed & blew a couple of million on players though was it

Has Byron found another club yet? It has all gone quiet.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678