+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just thought id pop in and say hi !

Just thought id pop in and say hi !

Some of you will know me some will remember me others probably cudnt care less but its me James aka b_s_p_c aka BigSamsPersonalChef

re: Just thought id pop in and say hi !

Hey up you big *** pest. How's it hanging?

Alright moony how is fatherhood?

You all set for world cup n new season?

alreet Big Sam. Have you renewed your reason ticket?

Yeah renewed not that i went to many home games last season. Was busy with work n what not. Still managed like 15 away games tho haha

I am great thanks buddy, I noticed I still had your mobile number in my phone. Bet you have changes it by now!

Fatherhood is, how can I put this, tiring. I am exhausted as I am back at work now. Little Moon has a set of lungs on him and lets us all know it.

How have you been though? Still like a drink or twelve, lol?

actually got the same number still after all this time.

Yeah i still like a drink or 2 or 3 ... but at the moment im enjoying beating the bookies at the world cup currently 300 quid in profit season ticket paid for happy days

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)